A dependable plumbing contractor can save you thousands in maintenance and repair bills. At Clean Flo Sewer & Drain, we pride ourselves on being one of the best plumbing contractors in Clemson, SC, and the surrounding areas. Our expert plumbers have been serving residents with dedication and professionalism for years and have gained a unique understanding of their specific needs.
You can count on us for, among other quality plumbing services:
- 24-hour plumbing repair
- Clogged drain repair
- Drain cleaning
- Sewer line inspection and repair
- Septic tank services
Contact us to schedule a routine or emergency plumbing service today. We look forward to your call.
When Do You Need Clogged Drain Repair?
Drains are some of the most hard-working systems in modern buildings and are bound to fail at some point. Most clogged drains result in a lack of proper and regular plumbing maintenance or the accidental disposal of large waste items in bathrooms and kitchens.
Some of the most common signs that your drains are clogged and need repair include:
- Unpleasant odors or drain flies
- High water bills
- Repeated clogging
- Slow drainage in your bathroom, shower, and drains
- Water pooling around your sewer system
Don’t wait for a minor drain problem to turn into a plumbing disaster. Call the best drain cleaning company in Clemson for fast clogged drain repair from your local emergency plumber.
Conventional vs. Trenchless Sewer Repair
If you’re debating between conventional dig-and-replace sewer line repair and trenchless sewer repair, here are a few tips to help you weigh your options.
- Damages: The traditional sewer pipe repair method has always been to dig a trench to access the damaged pipe, remove it, and replace it with a new one. Large equipment may help facilitate the process, but it’s still a dirty, noisy project. On the other hand, trenchless sewer solutions use modern materials and solutions to replace or repair damaged pipes without intrusive surface damage.
- Costs: Conventional trench sewer repair will often cost less than trenchless solutions upfront because technicians require no special training, and only basic pipe materials are used. However, the extensive property damage during trenching often requires costly restoration. Trenchless solutions eliminate this expense, so the total project costs of a trenchless pipe repair are usually much lower than the total cost for traditional repairs.
Trenchless solutions are particularly helpful in preserving features that would be destroyed during conventional repairs. In addition to saving money on restoration, trenchless repairs prevent the months of tree stumps, missing landscape and bare soil that can follow a sewer repair. You’re able to maintain your property’s attractive appearance and avoid potential environmental impacts such as water runoff and soil erosion.
Clean Flo Sewer & Drain has plenty of experience in sewer line repair. Call us to discuss your needs and options, and we’ll help you get the right solutions for you.
Check out our latest specials and discount offers to save on your next plumbing service.
Why Work With Us?
Clean Flo Sewer & Drain has provided professional and reliable residential plumbing services in Clemson and beyond and has fast gained a reputation for being timely, available, and cost-effective. Our highly-trained plumbers are fully licensed and insured, and our services come with unbeatable industry warranties, flexible financing options, and a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee.
for Clemson, SC
Jack - Clemson, SC
Great job. Knowledgeable. Helpful. Personable.
Sewage backing up in bath tub. Performed video inspection and found broken pipe in main line. Fixing with main line patch because customer does not want yard dug up.